CONDOR-SD secondary cleaner removes up to 97% of material clinging to the belt surfaces. They can be used singly or in tandem if necessary and, should be used in conjunction wiith a primary scraper for optimum performance.
- Multiple blade arrangement allows blades to conform to belt profile, especially when worn.
- The angle of cleaning is always a scraping angle which will not damage the belt.
- Robust construction of cleaner assembly resists accidental damage.
- It also helps blades to deflect to accommodate reversing belts.
- The blades deflect when encountering metal belt fasteners, belt repairs or belt damage.
- High quality paint finish on all metal parts ensures optimum corrosion protection.